This pattern makes young Sally, a Victorian street urchin, or young lady. She stands 10 inches tall when completed (25cm). Sally is fully thread jointed with embroidered features.
Her pattern includes her clothing and has step by step instructions taking you through every stage of making your doll. Although some experience of doll making will be helpful, this is not essential.
Sally is dressed in a pair of long legged pants and dress with an overdress/apron to keep her clean : )
- Includes full sized pattern sheets for doll and her clothing
- Perfect to recycle fabrics
- 20 page booklet with tutorial style instructions
- Historial facts to get in Victoria mood
- Simple needle sculpting tutorial
- Tea-dyeing tutorial
Hope you'll have a lot of fun making Sally - look out for her brother's pattern too.