Oak elf cloth doll sewing pattern
This pattern makes our cute elf, Oak. He is 14 inches (35cm) tall when completed with lanky legs sewn into the body seam. He can sit and hug his legs too if you wish.
Oak pictured is made in autumn colours, but will suit any season with a change of colour scheme : )
His pattern has easy to follow instructions with lots of reference photos and full sized pattern sheets. Great character to use up any odd fabrics in your stash.
Have fun X
Basic items for Oak.
- Flesh (or other colour) felt or fabric (35cm x 25cm)
- Fabric for legs (needs to be at least 23cm in length x 16cm)
- Fabric or felt for armsand body (25cm x 35cm is ample)
- Hat needs 25cm x 35cm
- Optional contrast felt for hat brim (22cm x 2cm)
- Two coloured felts for boots
- Wool for hair
Complete list is included at the back of his pattern